Monday, August 8, 2011

Re-Watching a Franchise: A Nightmare on Elm Street


Okay, so I recently found a lot of cool podcasts while I was browsing the iTunes store. One podcast that I found particularly interesting was the, "Now Playing Presents: The Complete A Nightmare on Elm Street Movie Retrospective Series." After listening to part of one of the podcasts in the series, I wanted to watch the whole franchise again. Why? Well, “A Nightmare on Elm Street,” is one of my favorite movies and it is kind of cool to listen to the podcasts, and then go watch the movies. I've already seen all the movies in the franchise before. The last time I watched all the movies was about 3-4 years ago. I actually don't remember a lot about a couple of the movies, but that's probably because I also watched all the movies in the Halloween and Friday the 13th franchise around the same time. haha I watched all those franchises at the same time for no particular reason at all. haha I just wanted to watch them and ended up rushing through all of them. Anyways, I haven't actually seen the re-make of, "A Nightmare on Elm Street," yet. The podcast series leads all the way up to the re-make. So, I guess going through all the movies again then watching the re-make would be pretty cool. I'll write what I think of a couple of the movies after I watch them, but until then... WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T FALL ASLEEP! haha


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;