Saturday, July 21, 2012

AMAZEBALLS BLOGGER AWARD!

So, my friend nominated me for the "Amazeballs Blogger Award" just the other day. She nominated me after we had a rather enjoyable and pleasant outing. When I say enjoyable I mean really enjoyable. haha XD I pretended to be gay Thor and she came with an epic tiger shirt.


QUICK TAKE A PICTURE! haha XD

Although my attitude might not have shown it, I did have an amazing time with her. She was the first friend to hang-out with me during this summer. O_O It's amazing, haha I finally got to see the outside world again! I know I haven't actually been isolated for a long time...but seriously it felt like I was in a cave for 5 years. O_O You can see the vlog from our day out below.


Anyways my friend's blog is :


Go check out her blog. She is a genuine blogger and better than me that's for sure. ;P hahaha

So before I start I guess there are these things called "rules?" Yeah, I know, I thought they were a myth too. haha
 
THE RULES:
  1. You must link to the blog you received the award from.
  2. You must answer all the questions.
  3. You must pass it onto at least one other Amazeballs Blogger, the more the merrier.
  4. You must remember to tell the recipients that you nominated them, whether by commenting on their blogs, PMing them if you know them on a different site, or other methods.
  5. You must be amazeballs!
Oh dear...am I Amazeballs? haha I don't know, but my friend thinks I am and so is she. So, you know that's good enough for me. haha XD

HERE ARE THE QUESTIONS!
1. What are you favorite song lyrics?
Hmm...so many to choose from. I love a lot of songs and it is hard to choose just a couple of lyrics.Well, I'll pick a couple of lyrics from two of my favorite songs. Scratch that 3 songs. haha XD There's no limit to the length of this post right? XD Okay so here are the first lyrics and they are from the Metallica song "Unforgiven II."
Come lay beside me, this won't hurt I swear
She loves me not, she loves me still, but she'll never love again
She lay beside me, but she'll be there when I'm gone
Black heart scarring darker still, yes she'll be there when I'm gone
Yes, she'll be there when I'm gone
Dead sure she'll be there!
 Why do I like these lyrics? Because they sort of reflect the internal struggles I face in my mind. The lyrics are sort of like an internal conversation I might have with myself while looking in the mirror. These lyrics also sort of reflect my self-image issues. "She loves me not, She loves me still" those lyrics in particular remind me of the days when I feel totally confident and love myself vs. the days when I don't feel confident and hate myself. "Yes, she'll be there when I'm gone" that line kinda reminds me that no matter what I try to hide or do I'm going to eventually have to deal with the person who stares back at me in the mirror. The whole song, to me, is sort of a song about my internal battle with myself. Depressing? Sorry about that. haha

These next lyrics are from Megadeth's song "Trust."
Time and again
She repeats let's be friends
I smile and say yes
Another truth bends,
I must confess
This song reminds me of a more personal situation. Let's just say there was...this is kind of hard to talk about. haha Just replace "she" with "he" and we basically get my failed attempt at asking someone out. These lyrics remind me of that moment. They also remind me that that person is a little unicorn midget. Not bitter, just sayin'. hahaha XD

And finally these next lyrics are from Tobuscus' song  "I Can Swing my Sword"

Swing, swing, swing my sword, sword
Whenever I get bored, bored
I can swing my sword, sword
I can swing my sword, sword!
 Oh you better believe I can! haha At least in Minecraft. XD 

2. What is your favorite book/book series?
Oh wow, this will be easy since I don't read too often. haha XD I read a lot of magazines and comics, but books? Well, that happens once every year. haha XD NO I do read sometimes it's just I often don't finish the books I start to read. O_O If I had to choose my favorite book...well it would either be "The Heroin Diaries by Nikki Sixx" or "The Silence of The Lambs" by Thomas Harris. I know comics are not books, but I am a huge fan of both Captain America and Iron Man. XD hahaha

3. What is your favorite movie/TV Series?
FAVORITE MOVIE!? THAT IS AN IMPOSSIBLE QUESTION FOR ME! haha XD I watch so many movies, mostly horror movies. Good lord I am a total movie nerd! (However some more recent releases have been quite disappointing :\ ) Hmm...well I'm a big Kubrick fan so you can imagine "A Clockwork Orange" would definitely be at the top of my list. haha The Lion King has been a favorite since I was born. haha XD The Puppet Master series is a definite favorite as well. The Silence of The Lambs is a favorite. Clerks and Clerks II are also favorites. (Actually any Kevin Smith film is a favorite of mine. Huge fan. haha XD ) Clownhouse is another favorite as well...Terror Toons as well. haha XD Gosh I'm going to stop there because the list could go on and on for about 100 pages. XD haha

In terms of TV series....here come the guilty confessions. O_O I like Toddlers and Tiaras. Shocking? haha I know, sometimes I wonder what is wrong with me. hahah XD I also like What Not To Wear. (Big fan of Stacy and Clinton. XD ) The Voice has become a recent favorite.That Metal Show and Nevermind The Buzzcocks are two more favorites. This last one is a bit of an oldie, but I am a huge fan of Sabrina the Teenage Witch! XD

4. Who inspires you?

THIS CHICKEN










AND THIS DUCK














Of course, I'm joking. Well, maybe not about the last one. hahaha XD Hmm well, a few inspirational people for me are Dave Mustaine, Rob Zombie, Christina Aguilera, Jay and Silent Bob, Spongebob,  Serj Tankian, a random Hobo, Phil Collins Kevin Smith, Mike Mangini, Walt Disney, and my dog. (4 of those don't make any sense. they aren't actual answers...can you find them? hahaha XD ) OH wait I forgot Tony Stark! XD IRON MAN! hahaha XD

5. What is your dream job?
Duck. No question about it. hahaha XD Umm hmm...well I want to be a movie director, musician, artist, haunt maze director/designer, creator of video game music, comedian, and maybe a paranormal researcher. haha XD That's a lot of stuff. :P

NOW I MUST MOVE ON TO MY NOMINATIONS.

Uhh..I'm going to expand this list a little bit later, but for now I guess I have to nominate...
1. Phamdamily http://phamdamily.blogspot.com/

I'll add more to the nominations okay? For now that's it though. So..goodbye and may your dreams be filled with Gay Thor. O_O haha


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;