Saturday, August 27, 2011

"The Truth Is..." Theory of a Deadman

Theory of a Deadman released their latest album, "The Truth Is..." on July 11, 2011. The normal version of this album has 12 tracks, but the Special Edition one (which is the one I listened to) has 18 tracks. I personally think that this album is AWESOME! I loved their last album a lot, but now I think, "The Truth Is..." is my new favorite Theory of a Deadman album! All the songs on this album are great! The well-written lyrics of the songs are comical, hard rocking, meaningful, and sentimental. Songs like, "Lowlife," "Bitch Came Back," "Gentleman," show the hard rocking, comical lyrics that I always love to hear from Theory of a Deadman. There are also the more sentimental/meaningful songs like, "Out of my Head," "Easy To Love You," and "Head Above Water." All the songs are great! It is definitely worth a listen! This is one of those albums that I can listen to all the way through without skipping any songs. My favorite songs off the album are, "Lowlife," "The Truth Is... (I Lied About Everything)," "Hurricane," "What Was I thinking," and "Bitch Came Back." All the songs, like I said before, are really awesome though! This album is an awesome follow-up to their 2008 album, "Scars and Souvenirs." "Scars and Souvenirs," used to be my favorite Theory if a Deadman album, but "The Truth Is..." easily became my new favorite record of theirs after I listened to it! :D Every record that Theory of a Deadman releases is always better than the one before it! Theory of a Deadman never disappoints with their songs. They always just get better and better! :D Anyways, go listen to this kick-ass record! It is definitely worth the time and the money ;). So, go listen to the record now...RIGHT NOW!!!! GO, GO, GO!!!!!! haha
\m/ STAY HEAVY! \m/


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;