Friday, October 14, 2011

NARCISSISTIC CANNIBAL!

Korn have released a new single from their upcoming album, "The Path of Totality!" This new single features Skrillex and Kill The Noise. This song is pretty AWESOME! The very beginning of the song made me doubt it a little bit, but once it got to the heavy part, I loved it. This new single is just making me more excited for the new album! Korn's new album, "The Path of Totality," will be released on December 6th this year, which is 4 days before my birthday! It's like an early birthday present from Korn!! haha XD Needless to say my birthday will be awesome because of this new Korn album! haha Anyways, check out the new single and (for a limited time) you can download the single here. The download will be up until Sunday (15/10/11). STAY HEAVY! \m/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;