Wednesday, November 30, 2011

KORN ALBUM PREVIEW! (and my birthday!)

The release of Korn's new album, "The Path Of Totality" is near! (My birthday is coming up to!) haha A preview of the album has been released as well!  The album already sounds pretty epic just from the preview! Ahh! I can't wait! haha "The Path Of Totality" will be released on December 6th of this year (2011) and my birthday is on Dec. 10th! So I have two awesome things to look forward to! :D Plus a little surprise for my YouTube channel will be happening on my birthday! (Hint: It might have something to do with a new channel and maybe a little Vlogging? hehehe) Anyways, check out the preview for Korn's new album below and check out the full length album when it is released!
\m/ STAY HEAVY! \m/

"The Path Of Totality" Album Preview

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;