Thursday, July 26, 2012

Hooker Murdering Party!


So I was you know, just browsing stuff and I saw this on facebook:


And guess what? I freakin' clicked on that and it sent me to an awesome page with an awesome video! XD haha I don't know which part I liked more; the fact that it's a video with Theory of A Deadman or the fact that the video is entitled "Theory Of A Deadman - BUS INVADERS." BUS INVADERS O.O That makes it sound epic. hahaha XD Basically tour of Theory of A Deadman's tour bus. It has all the essentials and enough room to party and murder hookers. O.o hahaha XD Don't believe me? Watch the video. haha Anyways I just wanted to share this little amusing video and that's it. I have to go register for the new school year tomorrow and..I'm planning to go early. Why? Cause I don't want to see anyone. O_O I'll wait until the first day of school to be reunited with the good people and the not so good people. That's all I'm gonna say.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;