Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Where Have I Gone?

NO WHERE! haha Hard to believe? Yeah...well I guess I just haven't been motivated to write much. I think I need to start writing on this blog more though. Why? because I think I am going insane. hahaha XD You see that doll in the picture? I sewed it myself and well....every now and then I talk to it so...yeah I need to start working on something, anything. hahah XD

I don't know...I guess I've been kinda lazy lately. I'm not sure. I've actually been writing a few scripts for potential videos, movies and short films. The movie scripts are something for the future, as I do not have the budget or resources to try my hand at making a full-length feature film. I do have ideas for short films and other videos. However I do have a problem. What is that problem well...I don't have a production crew or any actors. I've been a one-girl crew for so long and...you can only control so many puppets. haha XD I mean it is really hard to control a camera, lighting, and a puppet at the same time. O_O Plus I want to work with real people. It seems though that everyone I know is busy the whole summer or camera shy. When I hear that people have other plans or that they are going out of town...it makes me feel like I have no life. haha So far I have not really left my house at all this summer. Every time I go outside I have to shield my eyes from the sun because I haven't seen it for awhile. O_O All I've done is play video games, draw, lots of random stuff. Damn....I need a friend who has similar interests so I can hang out with that person. O_O Gosh, anyways I guess I'll try to write more on this blog okay? Okay.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;