Monday, February 11, 2013
LullabyLullaby by Chuck Palahniuk
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I just finished reading "Lullaby" by Chuck Palahnuik.

This book is probably my second favorite by Chuck Palahnuik (next to Fight Club). There are interesting plot twists and points that still make it a bit thrilling to read. The idea of words being a form of destruction in the modern world is a very real thing. Palahnuik thoroughly shows this in the book. The characters are memorable and familiar. All in all it is another book by Chuck Palahnuik that I had a great time reading.

I might go into a more in-depth review and discussion in a later blog post, but for now I just want to say that this book is great. (The original text of my review were first posted on goodreads.com)

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;